This is the second time I am shooting Satsuki. Having done the first one and seen my make up in photos, there were really plenty to improve on.
Apparently I was wayyyy manlier than Satsuki...LOL! Had to soften my look, so I did like:
- more eyeshadow to soften the lines, and also trying out eyelid tapes in my routine to widen my eyes and improve the shape.
- changed my base and foundation, the previous one was so horribly grey.
- added blush, highlight on cheeks
- added a hint of lip colour to plucker up a little.
- trimmed the wig's fringe again for a sharper V
Was alot happier this time around although I can still improve the eyeline again to make the peepers more slanting almond? (I'm not making sense with my words anymore lol)
But the weather was the after-rain tropical island weather: humid, hot, sticky. My pores oh god ._. If anyone has a good primer to recommend for such weather (combination skin), please do come forth!
Series: Kill la Kill キルラキル
More Photos: 1
Satsuki Kiryuin 鬼龍院 皐月
Glove, Bakuzan & Gako made by me
Costume by ashteyz